FloorGenerator 3ds Max Full Version Sketchup (100% Working)
FloorGenerator 2.10 is a plugin for 3ds Max 2021 which generates floor objects consisting of individual boards which can easily be textured using MultiTexture. It’s a great tool if you’re doing architecture visualization and need to make floors that are NOT going to tile and that you can see up close without any pixelation.
- – Create floors inside any closed 2D shape object, or on flat objects
- – Control width, length, grout size individually
- – Randomly rotate, offset and tilt boards
- – Interactive update to get instant feedback
- – Assign textures randomly using MultiTexture Map
FloorGenerator – Floor Settings
Floor Pattern: Switch between the types of patterns in the ” Floor Pattern” Drop down menu.
Max Length: Controls the maximum length a board can be.
Min Length: Controls the Minimum length a board can be. By default locked to the “Max Length”
Spread: It creates a lot of shortboards and only a few long ones. Controls the distribution if there is a variable width
Max Width: Controls the maximum width a board can be. By default locked to the “Max Length”
Min Width: Controls the minimum length a board can be. By default locked to the “Max Width”.
Spread: Controls the distribution if there is variable width. It creates a lot of shortboards and only a few long ones.
Grout Len: controls the width of the grout in the length direction
Grout Wid: Control the width of the grout in the width direction.
Row Offset %: Controls how much each row of boards should be offset.
Extrude H: Controls the height of the floor.
Bevel H: Controls the height have the bevel along the edge of the board
Outline: Controls the width of the bevel, by default, it’s locked to the height in order to create a 45-degree bevel.
Specific Setting to certain types of Floors:
Herringbone, Parallel Boards: Controls how many boards there should be side by side.
Chevron, Angle: Controls the angle of the boards, don’t use too high angles, it might create A LOT of boards.
Basket Weave, Sub Boards: Controls how many boards there should be inside each square.
Hexagon, Radius: Controls the size of one hexagon tile, the radius is the size of the circumscribed circle.
FloorGenerator – General
Scale: This scales the entire floor up or down.
Direction: Controls the direction of the floor, change it to rotate all boards.
Seed: Change the speed of all the randomization.
Offset X: Moves all boards in the X-direction.
Offset Y: Moves all board in the Y direction.
WeldThr: This welds vertices that are close to each other, if you are creating a floor with an irregular shape you might get very small boards at certain corners, the bevel might be bigger than the board and it will look weird if you use the weld function you can sometimes eliminate the small boards.
- Known issues
- FloorGenerator – UV Settings
- All in all, FloorGenerator – Update
- FloorGenerator – Save/Load Presets
- FloorGenerator – Variation Per Board
- For details visit this link
Floor Generator 2.10 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Floor Generator 2.10
- Setup File Name: Floor Generator 2.10.zip
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
What’s New in FloorGenerator for 3ds Max?
- Minor Bug fixes
- Full version is Updated
- Easy and Fast Improvements
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Vista SP2 / 1 GB VGA Graphics
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required for fast working.
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of hard disk space for typical program installation.
How to Install FloorGenerator for 3ds Max?
- First, download the Full version of FloorGenerator Sketchup
- Then generate the license key
- Install the setup and extract the files with win-rar
- wait for a few moments to complete the installation process
- Also, copy the crack files into the activation key folder
- Now click on Activate Button
- That’s Good